Roles and responsibilities
We seek an API Integration Engineer to be a part of our team to build API and data integrations on our low code tool for our global clients and projects. The successful candidate should be a hands-on technologist with experience in API integration ensuring that our services are shared effectively and efficiently both on-premise and in the cloud.
- Analyze, design, develop, as well as implement RESTful services and APIs
- Be involved in the development life cycle and perform definition and feasibility analysis
- Implement, integrate and document a variety of software platforms through the REST API framework
- Implement common APIs based on architecture guidelines and frameworks
- Work with the integration teams at clients and internal product & engineering teams.
- Managing an API’s life cycle and being involved in integration, implementing, and testing REST APIs and understanding documentation.
- Collaborate with team members to assist in the definition of project scope, deliverables, timelines, develop standards and processes to support and facilitate integration projects and initiatives.
- Troubleshoot issues and solve problems, identify potential process improvement areas
- Write object-oriented, clean, and maintainable code
- Track and communicate the status of personal deliverables throughout the project lifecycle.
- A BE/BETech/ME/MTech Graduate from a reputed institute.
- Minimum 1-3 years of hands-on experience in API integration and testing and working on low-code platforms.
- Proven track record in understanding enterprise’s APIs and processes.
- Ability to understand integration architecture and provide technical documentation.
- Comfortable in a dynamic environment. As a member of our engineering team, you will be called upon to be a Jack/Jill-of-all-Trades. A strong ability to prioritize and focus is critical.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, work with the engineering team on integration and architecture.
- Proficient in English.
- Comfortable with Agile Software Development tools such as Jira/GitLab will be a huge plus.
- Able to handle and cope with challenging situations and enjoy challenging deliverables
- Eagerness to learn lots of new technologies.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying