Roles and responsibilities
- Quickly grasp technical client requirements and articulate a matching solution architecture based on Sciera’s product portfolio, in writing (including RFI/RFP), online or during face to face meeting (including presentation and demo workshops)
- Strong presales focus involving colleagues from sales, product management and development as well as external partners and auditors to help close deals
- Manage projects acting as a technical advisor to external parties such as clients and partners
- Designs and develops high quality, testable and scalable software solutions within established timelines while adhering to data solutions best practices and processes.
- Actively involves other project stakeholders to ensure implementation satisfies functional requirements and is consistent with established standards.
- Participates in project scoping and scheduling; tracks progress of individual tasks and alerts stakeholders of issues blocking or preventing completion of task.
- Plans, deploys and monitors to deliver on new requests
- Lead and guide ongoing data exchanges, data engineering and design
- Maintains accountability for the entire life cycle of the code including support for both internal and external consumers.
- Bachelor’s degree or Graduate degree, preferably in Computer Science, Technology or Engineering
- (10-15) years of experience with data architecture, data warehouse and data integration initiatives
- (10-15) years of experience in developing software applications including analysis, design, coding, testing, deploying, and supporting of applications
- (5-10) years’ experience in data architecture and data integration using API, ETL, ELT or Integration patterns
- Exceptional programming skills in SQL, Spark, Python
- Exceptional ETL skills in AWS Glue Studio, Data Bricks, Informatica and other integration tools
- Extensive experience to write complex SQL queries
- Extensive experience with a variety of database technologies including Hive. Postgres, SQL Server, Oracle
- Demonstrated record of high productivity and quality work, innovative development, and superior judgment.
- Excellent interpersonal, documentation, and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional programming skills in SQL, or language(s) related to assigned area
- Expert knowledge of current and emerging software development tools, methodologies, and principles
- Detail oriented and analytical with planning and organizational skills
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying