Come build what’s next with us! We are looking for highly motivated, passionate builders to join a new project with strategic significance and high exposure. As a Solution Architect (SA), you will be the trusted partner working shoulder to shoulder with our customers and advising them on how to best achieve performance at scale.
The role requires deep technical expertise, a strong sense of technical mentoring, and a relentless commitment to long term customer outcomes. You will be expected to quickly understand technical architectures, research, build, and deliver proof of concept solutions to pattern and guide and shape the customer journey. You should be a passionate tinkerer, and be able to dive deep, speaking to builder patterns and practices with fluency.
The ability to build repeatable artifacts, and assess deliverables as a force multiplier is a critical skill for the Solution Architect role. You should have a demonstrated ability to think about business challenges and articulate technical solutions to solve those problems. As part of the SA community you will capture and share best practices with your peers, generate internal and external technical content, and participate in evangelist and workshop activities to grow the community.
Roles and responsibilities
- Driving partner technical capabilities in collaboration with other Cloud Architects (cross-discipline), and the Partner Technology Strategists managing the partner relationships.
- Collaborate and build strong relationships with internal teams for curating readiness/training content, and provide feedback to peer organizations, business groups, and our engineering teams.
- Curating and maintaining a partner-ready library of IP, content, and assets across a spectrum of self-serve to in-person delivery.
- Partner Learning Plan thought leadership and development that aligns to partner Technical Profiles and Technical Skills Development strategies and prioritized capability areas to drive skilling enablement.
- Delivery of Scaled enablement activities (training, workshops, hackathons) through a standardized framework of resources that increase technical maturity.
- Stay fresh on the most innovative technologies related to cloud computing in the areas of business applications, application development, DevOps, data analytics, and artificial intelligence.
- Be an evangelist with customers, partners, and external communities.
- Have a strong background in AWS Services, and be able to demonstrate technical excellence when building scalable architectures.
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of Software Development.
- 2+ years of design, implementation, or consulting experience in applications or infrastructures
- 4+ years within specific technology domain areas (e.g. software development, cloud computing, systems engineering, infrastructure, security, networking, data & analytics)
- 5+ years of experience in software engineering, infrastructure architecture, or DevOps technologies
- 3+ years of design, implementation, or consulting experience with enterprise or SaaS applications
- Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Arts degree or 8+ years of related work experience
- Professional experience architecting/operating solutions built on AWS
- 3+ years of experience working in a customer-facing role (consultant, solutions engineer, solutions architect, etc.)
- AWS certifications with Solutions Architect – Professional highly desired
- Strong scripting, object-oriented design, or coding skills
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to effectively articulate technical solutions to both large and small audiences
- Demonstrated experience building solutions involving public cloud platforms and on-premises technologies
- Working knowledge of AWS services
- Experience building/operating solutions built on AWS
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying