We are growing quickly and are searching for a Snowflake Administrator to act as a creative contributor to our data analysis and scalability processes. You will use your experience and expertise to provide key insights that help us make data-driven decisions. Analytical thinking drives our business and when you join our team, you will not only solve new problems every day, but you’ll see your data solutions immediately improve our users’ experience. If you thrive off analytical thinking and working with data, then we know you will love it here!
Roles and responsibilities
- This role provides ongoing support to our internal Business Units, as to onboard new projects onto Snowflake.
- Participate in design discussions with Architects, Security teams Development teams Provide hands on Database administration and support of the Snowflake platform.
- Design and implement Snowflake security models.
- Identify and implement Snowflake monitoring and maintenance best practices.
- Develop and implement Snowflake incident management processes and procedures.
- Diagnose and resolve Snowflake issues and errors.
- Manage Snowflake ecosystem with a primary focus of supporting Enterprise Snowflake databases and associated tools in the data ecosystems.
- Provide release management guidance and support for Snowflake-based system and application objects.
- Provide guidance and support to architecture and engineering teams regarding best practices to reduce costs and improve performance. This will include training, mentoring, and documentation.
- Interact with cross-functional teams, project managers and agile teams to estimate development efforts and ensure complete delivery of solutions and fulfilling requirements.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Information Technology or another related field or Equivalent
- Including in depth knowledge of Snowflake Architecture, Administration, Security, Monitoring, and Release Management.
- Working knowledge of more than one programming language (Python, Java, C++, C#, etc.)
- Real working experiences in snowflake DBA, best practices, development
- Experience in doing ETLs, SQLs using any of the Python, Shell Script, PySpark in Aws ec2, s3, platform. All these in the areas of Data warehouse/ Data integration, data model domain.
- Knowledge in database/application connections setups, users/roles related best practices and development
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying