The Data Engineer is a seasoned professional role and applies in-depth disciplinary knowledge, contributing to the development of new techniques and the improvement of processes and work-flow for the area or function. Integrating subject matter and industry expertise within a defined area requires in-depth understanding of how areas collectively hinge together within the sub-function as well as coordinate and contribute to the objectives of the function and overall business. Evaluating moderately complex and variable issues, while using multiple sources of information is a niche. This therefore forms good analytical skills in addition to coming in order to filter, prioritize and validate potentially complex and dynamic material from multiple sources. Functionality regularly assumes informal/formal leadership roles within teams, using the multi-faceted personality, and ties coordination of responsibilities with the higher-ups.
Strong communication and diplomacy skills are also required, as they stem the overall analytical job responsiblity when viewed in totality.
Roles and responsibilities
- Analyze, Interpret, and Present data as per the business requirement.
- Applies good understanding of concepts and procedures within the own business analysis area to resolve issues.
- Consults with business end users to ensure appropriate integration of functions to meet goals; defines necessary system enhancements to deploy new projects and process enhancements.
- Present analysis in easily digestible standard reports as the role requires exceptional PowerPoint and Excel skills, an understanding of how to synthesize large amount of data into an executive view and experience producing high quality executive decks
- Demonstrates a comprehensive understanding of how areas of business analysis collectively integrate to contribute to achieving business goals.
- Provides technical knowledge to ensure efficient design, development and implementation on complex projects.
- Reviews and evaluates work of other junior business analysts.
- Leads system change process from requirements through implementation.
- Performs other duties and functions as assigned; be able to multitask.
- (3-8) years of relevant experience in a business analyst/data analyst/statistical analyst role and conducting analysis and data mining using Excel.
- Basic knowledge of the Business Intelligence technologies and their relevant functions (reporting, online analytical processing, analytics, business performance management, benchmarking, text mining, predictive analytics, and prescriptive analytics.)
- Intermediate to senior level experience in a Data Analysis role with commensurate people management experience.
- Ability to monitor tight deadlines and / or working on multiple projects
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Engineering, Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics, or related field.
- Excellent communication (verbal, written, and data presentation) and interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams.
- Strong Analytical skills.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying